Post Name : NTA NEET UG Online From 2020
Post Information : National Testing Agency NTA Are Released Online Application Form For The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET Admission For MBBS/BDS May 2020. NTA has given an employment Notification for NEET Admission 2020. Candidates Who Are Interested Can Read All The Eligibility Criteria and Complete Notification After Then Apply Online For This Application Form. Please Read Full Notifications Before You Apply Online Form.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2020
- Application Form Start : 02/12/2019
- Last Date For Apply Online Form : 31/12/2019
- Last Date For Pay Examination Fee : 01/01/2020
- Online Corretion Last Date : 15/01/2020 to 31/01/2020
- Admit Card Available : 27/03/2020
- Offline Examination Date : 03/05/2020
- Result Declared Date : 04/06/2020
Application Form Fee
- For General Category : 1500/-
- EWS/OBC Category : 1400/-
- For SC/ST/PH Category : 700/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking OR Pay Through E-Challan Mode.
- Candidates Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam Passed With Physics, Chemistry, Biology PCB Group Of Subjects In Any Recognized Board In India.
- For More Details Kindly See the Full Information Of NEET Eligibility Brochure or Read the Code Wise Eligibility Details.
- Minimum Age : 17 Yr
- Maximum Age : 25 Yr
- Candidate Born Before : 31/12/2003
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per Rules.
Eligibility Code For NTA NEET 2020 UG
- CODE: 01 A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12th Standard in 2020, whose result is awaited, may apply and appear in the test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the Undergraduate Medical Courses Under NEET, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage at the time of first round of Counselling. Candidates who have appeared or are appearing at the qualifying Examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subject and expect to pass the Examination with required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply and appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination 2020. However, their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying Examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks.
- CODE: 02 The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate 17 Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education. Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open School or as private candidates shall not be eligible to appear for ‘National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test’. Furthermore, study of Biology/Biotechnology as an Additional Subject at 10+2 level also shall not be permissible.* *The candidates who have passed 10+2 level with Biology as an additional subject will also be eligible for MBBS Entrance Examination (as per Hon’ble High Court Order No. 2341/-W/DHC/WRIT/D-1/2019 dated 24/09/2019 in the Writ Petition (C) No. 6773/2019. If the institute has to consider an examination of an Indian University or of a foreign/university to be equivalent to the 12th Class under 10+2 scheme/intermediate science examination, the candidates shall have to produce a certificate from the concerned Indian University/Association of Indian Universities to the effect that the examination passed by him/her is considered to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10+2 scheme/intermediate science examination. *(NOTE: The proviso in italics has been subject matter of challenge before the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi, Hon’ble High Court of Allahabad, Lucknow Bench and Hon’ble High Court of Madhya Pradesh at Jabalpur. The provisions of the regulations disqualifying recognised Open School Board candidates and the candidates who have studied Biology/Biotechnology as an additional Subject has been struck down. The Medical Council of India has preferred Special Leave Petitions before the Hon’ble Supreme Court and Appeals in the Hon’ble High Courts. Therefore, the candidature of candidates in the NEET (UG)-2020 who have passed the qualifying examinations i.e. 10+2 from National Institute of Open Schooling or State Open Schools or as private candidates from recognised State Boards; or with Biology/Biotechnology as additional subject shall be allowed but subject to the outcome of Special Leave Petitions/Appeals filed by the Medical Council of India)
- CODE: 03 The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Biotechnology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject.
- CODE: 04 The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Preprofessional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical tests in these 18 subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
- CODE: 05 The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognised University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology with English at a level not less than a core course.
- CODE: 06 B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Biotechnology and further that he/ she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- CODE: 07 Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology; which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.
If You Satisfied By This NTA NEET 2020 Post Please Read Full Notifications Before You Apply Online Form And Like and Share This Post More People.
Login To Complete Form